PWR Dually E-Bike Warranty
All PWR Bike LLC E-Bikes and the individual covered components are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship under a Limited Warranty.
The following components are covered for a 2-year period after receipt of the bike by the original purchasers:
- Bicycle frame
The following components are covered for a 1-year period after receipt of the bike by the original purchasers:
- Lithium ion battery
- Wiring harness
- LCD display
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any of the covered components
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts, including without limatations:
- Brake pads
- Any damage or defects to the covered components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, unauthorized modifications, acts of God, improper assembly, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, installation of parts and accessories not compatible with the bike, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding or improper maintenance.
- The battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, charging with an improper charger, improper maintenance, normal wear or water damage.
Damage to a covered component during shipping is not covered by the Limited Warranty, however, PWR Bike will replace such covered components if you:
- Notify PWR Bike of a covered component damaged in shipping within 10 days of your receipt of the Dually.
- Provide PWR Bike with a picture of the damaged component.
If you received your bike shipment and there is visible damage to the box please take pictures of the box before opening should you need to file a claim for damaged parts.
When unpacking and building the bike carefully inspect the bike to make sure nothing was damaged. If there is damage to any parts or the frame of the bike please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.PWR.BIKE. Our service team will work with you to resolve the issue.
How to File a Warranty Claim
In order to file a warranty claim on a covered component you must:
- Contact the PWR Bike support team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1.888.PWR.Bike. The support team will work with you to identify the issue with your bike and offer potential fixes to the issue.
- If the support team determines that a covered component needs replacement, they will walk you through the process for returning the defective component and receiving a replacement.
- After you receive the replacement component the support team will assist you in determining how to replace or install the new replacement component.
- Replacement covered components covered under this limited warranty will only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product,
at the option of PWR, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty
applies only to the original purchaser of the PWR product and is not transferable.
This warranty applies only to PWR products purchased through an authorized dealer
or distributor. In no event shall PWR be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage,
whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any
express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein. This
warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights
may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.